in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
The treatments are carried out also with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case where specific, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the services requested. Processing will cease at your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation provided by the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal details of the clients housed according to the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host it in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless we provide consent to the storage as provided for in point 4;
3. to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to acquire his consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated to the outside only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 YEARS, and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the treatment will cease at his departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 YEARS and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of specific signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible assaults, thefts, robberies, damages, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not later than one week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in the case in which a specific investigative request of the judicial or judicial police must be adhered to.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right to access and rectify, or cancel or limit or oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you may contact:
Holder of the treatment: IACONO GAETANO s.r.l. Hotel Galidon management firstname.lastname@example.org Via Provinciale Forio-Panza, 166, 80075 Forio d’Ischia (NA), Tel. +39 081 907083
Data Protection Officer DPO: GIUSEPPE IACONO email@example.com Via Provinciale Forio-Panza, 166, 80075 Forio d’Ischia (NA), Tel. +39 081 907083
The software applications used may contain “cookie” technology. Cookies are primarily intended to facilitate user navigation. Cookies can provide information on browsing within the Site and allow certain services to function which require identification of the user’s path through different pages of the Site. The cookies used in the software applications used are anonymous and cannot be traced back to the user’s personal data. For any access to the portal regardless of the presence of a cookie, the type of browser (eg Internet Explorer, Netscape), the operating system (eg Macintosh, Windows), the host and URL of the visitor’s origin are recorded. in addition to the data on the requested page. However, the user has the opportunity to set his browser to be informed when you receive a cookie and decide in this way to delete it. Further information on cookies can be found on the websites of the browsers.
The address of our website is: https://www.hoteltermegalidonischia.com/forio.
Iacono Gaetano srl
Intesa San Paolo Panza
IBAN IT 55H03 06939 88410 00000 03326
SWIFT (BIC) BCITITMM